* The Kennebunk and Kennebunkport Democratic Committee is always seeking committed volunteers to assist in the following ways
* Membership - Grow our party through serving on our Membership Committee. Duties may include contacting your friends and family, hosting or helping with outreach events, and calling registered voters to obtain contact information and encourage their participation in party events and meetings.
* Fundraising – Assist in creating fundraising events, securing keynote guests, helping design and market campaign merchandise, and encouraging others to host events.
* Communications – Write about important issues for our website, blog on our Facebook page, send out e-mails about critical legislation, and assist with letter writing campaigns.
* Meetings/Events – Assist in securing speakers for our town meetings, signing up for refreshments, and hosting special voters’ forums.
* Election Year Offices – Serve as office coordinators, office staff, and assist in cleaning up and decorating. During an election year, we need help identifying affordable, well situated location for a Kennebunk campaign office.
* Elections/Caucuses – Host or volunteer at a phone bank, go door to door and canvass on behalf of the candidates, drive canvassers around, perform data entry, and serve as poll watchers (as determined by state committee); assist with caucuses.
* Community Outreach Projects – Create a service project for a needy group and enlist the help of Democratic volunteers.